Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Meet our family...

My beautiful family! 
These were taken just a few short weeks before the arrival of our 4th little one Kallie. This day was eventful, as expected, it started out sunny and warm but quickly turned to a rain storm! My youngest son was in need of a nap and refused to put down his beloved toy for the photo shoot. At no point do any of my kids look at the camera or smile at the same time, they were often climbing or running off in different directions. They are precious and beautiful but oh so un-photogenic. 
We are incredibly blessed to have such an amazing and patient photographer that will work with our family each year, she knows how to keep that camera clicking away and when I'm getting close to breaking point. 

Logan age 6, Kaitlyn age 4, Blake age 2

Daddy-Daughter photo

Logan and his dangerously beautiful blue eyes!

My wonderful husband, Charlie and me-oh so very preggo!

Blake, our youngest and 1st biological child

The most special girl in the world, Kaitlyn. In spite of her challenges she has the best and brightest view on life, her spirit and motivation inspires me each day.



The rain is pouring down on us! I am blocking my husband in the background trying to wrangle 3 screaming children, to get the perfect shot! Ha!

Our garage sale Sperry's!! 


Momma's boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment